Suppliers & Partners agreement
Aumland website and platform is owned and operated by Aumland Trading and Marketing Company – (referred to as Aumland or “we” or aumland.com) as a service to you (the service) and aims to allow the users to browse and / or order other products, goods or services.Please:
- Read these terms carefully before using https://aumland.com.
- Print a copy for future reference.
General Terms We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.These changes start to take effect when posted on https://aumland.com. By accessing https://aumland.com, registering an account, or using the services obtained by Aumland on the website, you agree to the Web site with the terms.If you do not agree on some or all this agreement, stop using https://aumland.com.To access certain services on the site, including the ability to order products and sell or buy them, you must register and have an account at https://aumland.com, secured with a password
- If you register and create an account, you are a “registered Partner”. To be a registered Partner, you must be 18 years old and you must provide correct and accurate information (including your name, e-mail and other details) as required during the account creation process
- By registering on and using https://aumland.com, you ensure that the information provided by the registration process is accurate and you undertake to ensure that this information is updated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
Before using public facilities and balances to create a trading platform; Seller terms and conditions, along with terms, conditions and policy generally, or back to the contract.content
- Create a store on the Aumland website
- Product listing on Aumland website
- Product pricing
- Packing the Product
- Obligations of the seller
- Commissions and fees
- Value Added Tax
- Returns and cancellations
- Guarantee of return and exchange policy
- Content on Aumland website
- Violation of the seller’s terms and conditions
- General provisions
- Liability and compensation
- Dispute arbitration
1- Introduction Aumland LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Aumland” or by “we”) Aumland operates an e-commerce platform consisting of a “marketplace” mobile website with ancillary services and payment services for the sale and purchase of products other than https: // aumland .com in the Arab Republic of Egypt and AfricaThese seller’s terms and conditions (“Partners Terms and Conditions”) apply to all Partners & Suppliers on the Aumland website (hereinafter referred to as either the “Partner” or collectively as “the Partner” or by the second person pronoun “you”) in addition to the general terms and conditions for using the Aumland website. .When you register on the Aumland website: –
- You may be asked to agree by signing this Partner agreement, general terms and conditions, Aumland terms, policies and notes by clicking on the Accept button to confirm your approval (this electronic signature is considered as an original signature) and / or by an actual signature if required in accordance with any governmental instructions Formal
2- Create a store on Aumland website
- In order to be able to create a store on Aumland website .. taking in consideration that all Partners stores that are created are Subject to review and approval, at Aumland’s discretion, it has the right to refuse to operate any store without giving any reason.
- The responsibility of managing your store lies entirely with you, and you are considered fully responsible for the store and for the products listed on it, and therefore you agree to
- You are fully responsible and you agree and acknowledge that you have obtained all the legal documents, licenses and permits that qualify you to sell your products outside the Aumland website and in accordance with the terms and regulations of the site and in a manner that does not conflict with the laws in the Arab Republic of Egypt
- You agree and acknowledge that you must register with the competent tax authority and pay all taxes related to the sale of your products, in accordance with what is determined by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt
- You know and acknowledge that Aumland is completely free to accept or reject any product that you may post, and we believe that it may conflict with the terms and regulations for selling products on the site
- You know and acknowledge that we have the right to determine the content, appearance, design, general performance and everything related to the site and its services, delay or suspend the inclusion, refuse to include, cancel the inclusion, or ask you not to list any or all products at our absolute discretion, and we will also have the right to stop any Your own sales transactions in case it violates the laws and conditions of the site, and we also have the right to refuse to process and / or restrict shipping destinations and / or to stop and / or cancel any of your sales deals if we deem it necessary for legal purposes or to ensure compliance with the seller’s conditions
3- Product listing on Aumland website
- You assume full responsibility for the product offered and the accuracy and content of your product listing,
- You bear full responsibility for listing your products on the site in both Arabic and English languages and for listing the product under the correct category assigned to the product Type
- You agree and acknowledge that you list your products in full detail and are identical to the reality of the product and a realistic product depiction that reflects the true image of the product
- You agree and acknowledge that the products listed by you are original and non-counterfeit products and comply with the general requirements related to the rights of sale and purchase stipulated in the relevant laws.
- You agree and acknowledge not to list the same product more than once
- You agree not to include any products that violate the requirements of the site or violate the law, which include medicines in general, steroids in all of their categories, drugs, weapons and ammunition, or any pornographic products that may violate the traditions and customs of the Arab community in general.
- Your product listing may not be instantly searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or even 24 hours in some circumstances). Aumland does not guarantee the exact list duration.
- You agree to abide by the Anti-Counterfeit Policy, which failure to comply with may lead to the closure of the store and the imposition of a fine and may lead to recourse to the courts in case of necessity.
- You shall not publish, include or upload content or product in inappropriate categories or sections on Aumland website
- You acknowledge not to violate or circumvent any laws, regulations, rights of a third party, our systems, our services, or our policies.
- Any content that violates any of Aumland’s policies may be modified, obfuscated or deleted at Aumland’s sole discretion,
- We strive to create an integrated marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, whether products will appear or be placed in search and browsing results will depend on many factors, including, but not limited to:
- Search query, browsing site, and history;
- Price, shipping cost, and relevance of the search words entered by the customer;
- Vendor history, including listing practices, detailed seller ratings, Aumland policy compliance, and ratings
- the number of products matching the buyer’s search,
4- Product pricing
- You shall not tamper with the price of any product or interfere with any other user’s product listings
- You bear full responsibility for pricing your products in a manner that does not exceed the requirements of protecting fair competition and taking into account our full right to reject any product that may be priced in a way that exceeds the rights of fair competition.
- You know and agree that you must include any taxes required in the price of the product, especially the value-added tax or any other taxes in force in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Providing a warranty for a period of twelve (12) months for some products (please refer to the seller center about guaranteeing some products) purchased for faults that may occur after purchase. These guarantees apply in cases where there are defects in materials, design and workmanship. Your obligations are limited to repairing the defective product or replacing the defective part, or at our discretion, to replace the product or refund according to the market price of the product itself.
- Take responsibility for after-sales services, warranties, maintenance operations and defects
5- Packing the Product
- Upon receipt of a purchase order for a product of your products, you agree to assume full responsibility for the product’s conformity to the purchase order and packaging the product according to the site guidelines and mentioned in the seller’s center and preparing it for delivery to Aumland representative upon his arrival to you and receiving it from you to deliver it to the buyer … which breach of it may lead to closing the store A fine is applied in the event of damage to the reputation of the site in general
- The ownership of the product remains with the seller until the product is delivered to the buyer and the price is received .. At that time, the ownership passes to the buyer.
- Aumland website reserves the marketing rights for the product listed on the site within the limits of the product quantity and listed on the site and therefore you acknowledge not to attach any promotional materials of your own with the product sent to the buyer, which includes an address or phone number, unless there is a guarantee attached to the product in order to provide The buyer benefits from the guarantee.
6- Obligations of the seller
- You acknowledge your obligation to provide us with any product invoices that you may request.
- You agree to accept the returned product in case the buyer has the right to return the product in accordance with the conditions mentioned in the seller’s center
- You agree to the terms of exchange and return in case the buyer wishes in accordance with the terms of exchange and return mentioned on the site
- You agree and are committed to promptly refunding in the event that the buyer requests to return the product in accordance with the return requirements within 3 days of your receipt of the approval of the Aumland Return Products Inspection Committee
- You agree that you will receive the products that are returned to you due to the cancellation of the order by the buyer, or because the product does not match what is stated on the site or has any defects in it, these products will be returned to you within seven (7) working days. Products that are classified as undeliverable, and products that are returned at the request of the customer will be returned to you within twenty-one (21) working days.
- You agree and are obligated to pay a fine of up to 100% of the product price in the event that a purchase order is received on your product listed on the site and you have not executed the purchase order under any reason, including the existence of an error in the pricing of the product.
- You agree to abide by the price listed on the site after ordering it and not to change it under any circumstances after ordering it.
- Aumland and its representatives have the right to reject the product upon receiving it from you in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged,
- the product does not meet our packaging, quality, or other conditions,
- the absence of the necessary documents, Or
- the product does not comply with these seller’s terms or any other applicable laws
- In cases where we store your products, we have the right to destroy any of your products or dispose of them at our discretion if you do not arrange to collect them in the event we reject them or return them from the buyer or any other case, within a maximum period of (15) days from The date you received the notification of rejection or return
7- Commissions and fees
- A commission is charged for every sale made on Aumland website, as detailed on the commissions and fees page in the seller center
- We may change commissions and / or fees from time to time, based on prior notice, and by updating the commissions and fees page on the seller’s center account. This will not affect any obligation to pay commission before publishing new prices or for services that have been previously paid.
- The seller agrees to calculate the commission as a percentage on the price of the product listed on the site, including value added tax and any other taxes that may be added to the product price listed by the seller.
- The seller agrees to add the shipping and port charges by Aumland or any third party involved for us in the logistics services of the site to the product price on the buyer’s exit page after confirming the purchase order and in the receipt of the product received by the buyer
- We may, in the future, charge fees related to: (a) listing of products, (b) a percentage of the sale, (c) use of our delivery, warehousing and logistics services, (d) fees for processing payments or refunding payments to a customer or Other relevant fees, (e) Customs duties or other taxes that we may incur when providing services to you, (g) Other fees that you will be notified of in advance
8- Value Added Tax
- The seller declares that the prices of the products listed on the site before him include VAT
- Any fees or commissions owed to Aumland from the seller calculated on the basis of a percentage calculated on the total price of the product as listed on the site
- In the event of any increase in the added value or any other taxes imposed in the future .. fees and commissions will be increased and made to ensure that the Aumland commission and fees are fixed without change
- The seller is exclusively responsible for all taxes applicable to buyers’ transactions, including VAT, and therefore is responsible for their disclosure, registering, and payment.
- We collect payments for any product purchased from Aumland website .. Then we deduct our commissions and fees, any taxes fees, shipping charges and any other amounts owed by your store in general .. Then we transfer the proceeds from the sale of the product to you after The expiration of the 14-day period granted to site buyers, which allows them the right to return or exchange according to the conditions of return mentioned on the site
- You acknowledge and confirm that your bank account details uploaded to your account at Aumland website are correct and complete. You bear full responsibility in the event of any error or deficiency in your account details that may lead to delays or difficulty transferring your payments
- You acknowledge and confirm that we may at any time deduct any amount owed to us from any amount owed to you, by sending a notification on your seller dashboard in addition to an email message to the email address registered with us and in accordance with Egyptian laws, and the amount is deducted and shown clearly via Account Book In the seller’s dashboard, the account statement on the seller’s dashboard should be a notification of the deducted amount
10- Returns and cancellations
- There are firm rules and principles for exchanges, returns and refunds. For all sellers, the settings are set to accept return or exchange requests which will be subject to the examination of our Return and Exchange Committee, and a return shipping label created by Aumland will be provided to the buyer. You agree to comply with our return policy.
- When returning an item, for a refund to the buyer, you (as a seller) authorize Aumland to refund the refund amount from your Aumland account, put the amount on your invoice, and / or charge you for the payment method on file.
- Seller is responsible for the cost of returning shipping a non-conforming item.
- You (as seller) authorize Aumland to place the cost of the return shipping label for non-conforming or defective products on your invoice or to deduct it from your account with us,
- A return shipping label created by Aumland is used, and the seller is responsible for its cost;
11- Guarantee of return and exchange policy
- If there is a problem with a purchase, Aumland money-back guarantee helps solve problems that may arise. You agree to comply with the policy and allow us to make a final decision on any money-back guarantee issue on Aumland
- If you (as a Seller) choose to indemnify the Buyer, or are required to indemnify the Buyer or Aumland under Aumland Money-Back Guarantee, you authorize Aumland to deduct the payment amount from your Aumland account for delivery to the Buyer or add it to your account as a debit account for subsequent payment.
- We may suspend Aumland Money Back Guarantee in whole or in part without notice if we suspect abuse or interference with the proper functioning of the policy.
12- Content on Aumland websiteWhen you submit content using our services (directly or indirectly), you grant us a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable right (through multiple levels) to use any and all intellectual property rights you have in that content Related to the provision, expansion and promotion of our services, in any media now known or developed in the future. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you waive your right to enforce your intellectual property rights in this content against Aumland, their sub-assigns, sub-licensees and assigns in connection with our use, these assignees, and those sub-licensors. Therefore, content related to providing, expanding and promoting our services.You acknowledge and undertake that, for all the content you provide, you own or control all rights necessary to do so and to fulfill your obligations under this Seller Agreement. You represent and warrant that this content is accurate. You acknowledge and warrant that the use of any such content (including derivative works) by us, our users or others contracted with them, and in compliance with this User Agreement, does not and will not violate any intellectual property rights of any third party. Aumland assumes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content provided by you or any third party.We provide product data (including pictures, descriptions, and specifications) provided by Aumland vendors). You may only use this content in your Aumland product catalog. Aumland may amend or revoke this permission at any time at our sole discretion. Product data includes copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, title or meta tags in the product data and not to create any derivative works based on that data (other than including data in your listings).We try to provide reliable product data, but we cannot promise that the content provided through our services will always be available, accurate, complete and up-to-date. You agree that Aumland is not responsible for examining or guaranteeing the listings or content provided by third parties through our services, and that you will not attempt to hold us or our data providers responsible for the inaccuracies.The name “Aumland” and other Aumland marks, logos, designs and expressions that we use in connection with our services are trademarks, service marks or commercial appearance of Aumland Company in the Arab Republic of Egypt and abroad. They may not be used without Aumland’s prior express written permission.We may amend this seller agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on https://aumland.com. Our right to amend the Seller Agreement includes the right to amend, add or remove the terms in the Seller Agreement. We will give you 30 days’ notice by posting the revised terms. In addition, we will notify you through the Aumland message center and / or email. Your continued access to or use of our services constitutes your agreement to the revised terms. We may also ask you to acknowledge your acceptance of the User Agreement by clicking here. This seller agreement may only be modified by mutual agreement between you and Aumland representative who intends to amend this seller agreement and is duly authorized to agree to this amendment.The policies and terms posted on our services may change from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the site.When creating or using an account on behalf of a business entity, you acknowledge that you are authorized to act on behalf of that business and bind the company to this Seller Agreement. This account is owned and controlled by the business entity. There is no relationship between agency, partnership, joint venture, employee – business owner or franchisor – franchisor or created under this seller agreement.The User Agreement and all terms and policies published through our services define the full understanding and agreement between you and Aumland, and supersede all prior understandings and agreements of the parties.The following sections will still valid even after termination of this Seller Agreement: Fees, Content and Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of liability; Release, compensation, legal and public disputes.13- Violation of the seller’s terms and conditionsIn the event of any breach of the seller’s terms and conditions, we are entitled to:
- Notifying the seller by e-mail
- Imposing restrictions on selling and on the number of products allowed to be published on the site
- Imposing fines
- Close the seller’s account for a specified period
- Complete closure of the seller’s account
- Taking legal action
Bearing in mind that it may be considered a breach of the seller’s terms and conditions
- The rate of returning Orders
- Negative reviews
- Failure to comply with the site policy
14- General provisionsExcept as otherwise provided in this Seller Agreement, if any provision of this Seller Agreement is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be deleted and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. At our sole discretion, we may assign this seller agreement, in which case, we will post a notice on Aumland website.Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of this section. If any of the above clauses are proven to be inapplicable or unlawful in relation to a breach by you or others, this does not mean that we waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar violations.15- Liability and compensation
- Aumland does not guarantee that the website or any services or products available through it will remain uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, deletions or interruptions,
- Aumland does not make any guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or non-infringement of any content on https://aumland.com, https://seller.aumland.com or the services available through it.
- Although Aumland takes reasonable steps to prevent viruses and other electronic codes from entering the https://aumland.com website, Aumland does not represent or warrant that the site, service, products or materials may be available through https://aumland.com, free from these damaging factors. Aumland is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to these factors or arising directly or indirectly from these factors.
- Under no circumstances shall Aumland be held responsible by you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses, or damages of any kind (including, for example, loss of profits or business interruption, loss of programs or Other data on your information system), even if Aumland has been informed of, or should have known, the possibility of such damages arising out of or related to the following: (a) Your use of or your reliance on https: // aumland. com, any information, links or content contained therein, or services otherwise listed or made available to you through https://aumland.com) b) providing information, whether personal or other to Aumland, (c) providing services by Aumland Corporation, or (d) acts or negligence on the part of Aumland Corporation, its agents, or employees
- Aumland disclaims and excludes all warranties and representations, express, implied or statutory to the maximum extent permitted by law, regarding the website or services provided by Aumland, or regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by Aumland, including the implied warranties To be able to trade and sell or fit for a specific purpose and not to infringe on trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights. The site includes, without limitation, the content, information and links contained in it, “as is” without any guarantees that it will be uninterrupted or error-free. And by entering the site, you acknowledge that your use is at your sole risk
- Despite anything inconsistent with this, the total liability that falls on Aumland (whether in tort or contractual liability or otherwise) for any of the losses or damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the site, is limited to an amount equivalent to the amount paid or Payable by you for the product or products in the context of one accident or a series of accidents attributable to the same cause
- We will take all reasonable precautions to preserve your account details, but unless we are negligent, we cannot be held responsible for any losses resulting from unauthorized access to the information you have provided. If you use https://aumland.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Aumland reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel requests at its absolute discretion.
- By using https://aumland.com or the Service, you agree, as permitted by law, to indemnify and protect Aumland Corporation, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, clients, and licensors from harm in connection with any claims Arising from your breach of these terms, your use of https://aumland.com or the products, or your breach of the law applicable in the place from which you access https://aumland.com, or any action taken by Aumland as part of its investigation of what is suspected of violating these The agreement or as a result of its conclusion or decision that a violation of what has happened to this agreement
16- Dispute arbitrationYou and Aumland agree that any and all disputes or claims that arise, or may arise, between you and Aumland (or any other related parties) in any way relating to or arising out of this Agreement, your use of, access to, or access to our services or Aumland’s actions are resolved. Or its agents or any products or services that are sold, offered or purchased through our services exclusively through the Egyptian courts and with your acknowledgment and agreement to this agreement, if your claims are eligible and as long as the case remains in this court and is presented only on an individual basis (non-class and non-representative).