The Classic Englander mattress contains a chassis of connected carbon springs and also includes a felt insulating layer to protect the mattress and a layer of 3 cm sponge, and the two sides are 2 layers of sponge with high-quality imported fabric
- Filling layers: Felt layer 800gm, 2 strength supporters in the middle, 3 cm sponge layer on both sides Imported fabric + two layers of sponge
- Mattress Height: 24 cm
- Springs type: connected
- Springs Height: 13.5 cm
- Number of Springs: 112 square meters
- Springs diameter: 7.5 cm
- Outer fabric: imported fabric + two layers of sponge
- Double-sided use: Yes
Classic Englander 24 cm
Classic Englander are characterized by American raw materials, and Egyptian manufacture, with this type of chassis, consists of carbon springs, chemically treated against rust and sagging, The Springs are interconnected and connected to each other, which gives a feeling of comfort during sleep
The Englander-connected springs are made of steel, which makes them more durable.
The higher the height of the Springs arranged in the connected Springs, the more layers of upholstery and the inner filling of the mattress, Englander mattresses are very comfortable to sleep on, healthy, and do not cause any back or neck pain.
Flexible helps fit the curves of the vertebrae of the spine, the most important features of Englander mattresses
Englander mattresses remain at the same height and don’t become lower over time. They have strong stainless steel springs, anti-rust, Englander mattresses with connected springs
- Equipped with multiple layers of sponge and cotton pads. Equipped with a valve assembly that allows good ventilation of the mattress.
- The mattress chassis is equipped with anti-rust treatment.
- The mattress chassis is equipped with handles to facilitate the transfer of the mattress.
- Gives a sense of comfort and does not cause back pain.