Terms and Conditions
We are committed to maintaining the privacy of registered members who use or visit aumland.com The purpose of this privacy is to explain the way we use your information, including the personal information we obtain from you, and while using the aumland.com website.
Collecting Personal Information and its use
While using aumland.com, you will provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as “personal information”), which we may collect and store to provide services and implement our contractual obligations, and others such as allowing us to better understand our users and improve the experience The performance of the aumland.com website for users, Information we may collect: (a) Information about your name, address, phone number, email address, billing and debt, and credit card information, order history, comments and information about your visits to aumland.com including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, and version, and system Operation, referring source, visit duration, number of pages, navigation on the site …. etc., (b) Information regarding any transactions between you and us or in relation to aumland.com, including information related to any of your purchases of goods or services. (c) Information you provide to us when you register with us as a registered user including your account details., (d) Information you provide to us to subscribe to aumland.com services, email notifications, and/or electronic newsletters. (e) Any other information you choose to provide us, and opinions including reviews of products/services
We may use the personal information you provide or have been obtained by us at the following:
- To register you on aumland.com and manage our services, as mentioned in aumland.com.
- In order to fulfill our agreement to provide services to you, including those related to the purchase and supply of products on which the sums must be paid.
- Carry out an analysis and knowledge of your personal preferences for your shopping (for example, market, customers, and product analysis) to enable us to review and develop the products and services we provide and enable us to provide information relevant to you and our other customers through our marketing programs.
- We may use your personal information to make decisions about the use of automated technology, for example, we may keep you informed of these products and services including special offers, discounts, and offers (including products and services of other companies) by any of the following methods: email, phone ( (Including automated calls), text messages (SMS), and other electronic messages such as picture and mail messages, etc.
- When you provide us with your information, you will be given an option because you remember if you do not wish to obtain information about these products and services, whether from us or from third parties it is considered. To manage any prize draws or contests you may want to participate in.
We may add the personal information that we married with to the information we receive from third parties
In order to protect you and protect us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the personal information we obtain (for example, to clarify the identity and other information in customer records, including how you manage your account), with other groups of companies / Branches / of aumland.com, and other third parties, companies, retailers, financial institutions, etc. (including law enforcement agencies) involved in preventing fraud and disclosure, for use in the same manner.
All Telephone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with your records for regulatory compliance, quality control, and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity, and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of aumland.com and other third parties, companies, retailers, and organizations whose services or products we provide to you through aumland.com like:
- other companies and organizations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
- our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
- anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
If aumland.com is sold to a third party or aumland.com otherwise becomes subject of a merger, consolidation, or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case, aumland.com would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
New and emerging online communications help us to make the visitor’s experience consistent with their preferences. aumland.com may use these new networks, including cookies or other communications, to remember your information when using aumland.com. We may use these technologies to track the activity on aumland.com, prepare reports, evaluate trends, and then the way you Are used aumland.com.
We take all necessary steps to provide reasonable protection against unauthorized access, use, amendment, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. We provide any personal information that we collect using appropriate means, and the aumland.com company is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties unless this access is enabled due to our gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore, we take the following precautions, among others, to better protect the Personal Information:
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information, including the use of secure socket software (SSL).
- We will store all the personal information that we married on our servers (password, firewall). All electronic transactions that you make or receive will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- We only display the last four digits of the credit card, while in the case of using Visa or MasterCard the CV verification number written on the card will be requested from the back.
- It is important for you to provide protection against unauthorized access to your account and password and to your computer so you must be sure that you log out of your account when you log out of aumland.com
About two weeks after receiving the special product, we may send you an email inviting you to review and rate the product you have purchased. Additionally, we may sometimes ask if you would like to answer questions related to your product, as submitted by other customers.
- Your opinion may be shared on other sites of aumland.com / or its subsidiaries/group.
- After submitting your acquired review of the results that require 72 hours for the review, question, or answer to appear on aumland.com, in line with the guidelines for our publication.
- You can provide your opinion anonymously or if you prefer you can leave a review only.
- It is not possible after editing the review to edit/remove. If you need any more information about this service or want your opinion to be removed you can contact customer services.
You have the option to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you. This information is subject to:
- receiving a written request from you;
- Providing a suitable proof of identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a certified copy of the passport or identity card under an original copy of the electricity or gas receipt that shows your current address.
We may block such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can direct us not to use personal information for email marketing purposes at any time. If you are concerned that any of the personal information we hold is inaccurate, you can contact us.
aumland.com may contain links to other sites, as the aumland.com company is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites that it does not operate, and we encourage users to read the privacy statement for every site that collects personal information.